Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am experiencing both, excitement and fear for what God is doing in, through and around me.

It's an awesome sense, knowing that God has a plan. My problem, if I can pinpoint just one, would be the simple fact that I wrestle with being in control. My tendencies lead me to pursue the things that I have control over, or at the very least, have some sort of leverage. Ya - not the case as of late. And that's okay, I guess.

It's an interesting place - a place that I have not made myself too familiar with over the years - a place that I am learning to appreciate and embrace. That doesn't make it any easier; just my reality.

That said, I am seeking God's will for my life, my family, my finances, my ministry, my future. Or is it His life, His family, His finances, His ministry and His future?

Perspective changes everything.

~Andrew

No comments: